The Cold Chain Global Forum Spring is heading to San Diego, June 10-13. Join us for the event that marries the technology and strategy needed to prepare for the future of supply chains while remaining compliant.
Get a sneak peek at the program when you complete the form below.
- Highlights an innovative partnership and solution to provide insulin access to patients in need, through free clinics and charitable pharmacies.
- Objective: Highlight considerations for both Lilly and Dispensary of Hope
Suzette Figueroa Diaz, Director Access & Affordability, Lilly Diabetes
Steve Stapleton, Director Patient Assistance Programs, Lilly USA & President Lilly Cares Foundation
Scott Cornwell, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Dispensary of Hope Eli Lilly and Company & Dispensary of Hope’s Partnership for Insulin Access
No country is immune to the problems associated with counterfeit medicines. Across the planet, governments are enforcing new regulations and directives to counter the threat of illegal pharmaceuticals to public health and safety.
In this report, ACG examines the EU’s Falsified Medicines Directive – due to be rolled out on February 9 next year.
This paper outlines the insights ACG have gained from their experience in Track & Trace implementation, highlights the challenges faced by pharmaceutical companies across the EU, and posits potential methods of overcoming them. With awareness of counterfeiting increasing, the pharmaceutical industry should be agile in the coming months, and learn to consider regulations as obligations in the years to come.
This whitepaper covers:
- IoT and blockchain will enable proactive shipment management. No longer will practitioners be restricted to post-shipment for analysis and excursion management, increasing the sector's ability to mitigate risk to the product and the patient.
- The future of the sector will be characterised by solutions that are software driven rather than hardware driven. The benefit of this is that logistics services and shippers will no longer be tied down to a single device, or group of devices that have restricted connectivity.
- A device-agnostic software system that can switch to the latest technology, which will put the shipper in a much more flexible position in terms of their purchasing ability. It will also ensure that the sector can maintain fluidity and adapt to newer technologies far easier than ever before.
A look into the concept of global standardization with risk management in the cold chain.
This whitepaper explores supply chain security and validation as they pertain to lane qualification, data monitoring, shipping lanes and stability budgets.
This whitepapers covers the latest pharmaceutical logistics regulatory developments around the globe related to FMD, MHRA, ICH Q12, PACMP, GMP, DSCSA and more! Designed specifically to keep you up to date with key developments that we believe with shape the compliance agenda over the next year, key developments that you will need to tune in for! Highlights include:
- GMP inspections international collaboration efforts
- Supply Chain Security and Traceability – GPS
- EMA regulations
- Points to remember for your next GDP inspection
- The latest on Human Drug Compounding Outsourcing Facilities regulations
- An analysis of ICH Q12 concepts
- The cost of Brexit and the road forward
- An overview of EU's recently published report detailing the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD)
Plus! Commentary by 2018 Cold Chain Global Forum speakers:
- Rafik Bishara, Ph.D, former Director QKMTS, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ajay Pazhayattil, Former Associate Director, TOPV Apotex Inc.